22/10/2019 - 23/10/2019
The 7th Euro-Argo Science Meeting will be held in Athens, 22-23 October 2019.
Aims of the meeting
- To bring together users of Argo data and to provide an opportunity for high-level science interactions in link with Argo
- To stimulate research activities using Argo data, especially in combination with other data types and in model studies
- To highlight the new fields of research activities and applications allowed by the extensions of the core Argo programme to biogeochemistry, greater depths, and specific regions of interest (marginal seas, boundary currents, high latitudes)
- To strengthen links with industry and foster Research and Development activities related to Argo
- To allow users to widen their experience of the Euro-Argo community, welcome young scientists into that community, encourage their use of Argo data and provide an opportunity to participate in discussions of how Argo should evolve within Europe and globally.
More inforamation and abstract submissions through the meeting webpage.